Important Information Regarding COVID-19
As healthcare professionals, we want to inform you that your health and safety is our number one priority. We have implemented new procedures and protocols to minimize the risk of exposure to COVID-19. We will be following the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). You will see some changes when you come in for your appointment.
- We ask that you come in a mask to our office. Upon immediate arrival, we ask that you wash your hand before entering our waiting room. We will have hand sanitizer available as well. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use. We will provide masks for those that do not have one.
- Each patient will have their temperature checked prior to entrance.
- All staff will have their temperature checked prior to the start of the workday each day.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow a longer time between patients to reduce waiting times for you and reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We will be greeting you with masks and will be wearing additional protective personal equipment, PPE, during your visit
- You also might notice specialized HEPA filtration systems in each room to help maintain optimal air quality by cleaning the air in under 30 minutes.